Early Bird Ends
January 31, 2024
May 21, 2024
June 20, 2024
1. Register to create your account
2. Complete your company profile
3. Enter the details of the wines that you want to enter the competition
1. Online payment via stripe: Select payment options in your account and pay online option.
2. Offline mode of payment: The competition coordinator will send you the payment invoice and details if you selected offline method.
3. Once the payment is confirmed, you can access the payment/invoice receipt under the billing tab of your online account. Once the payment is done, your Submission Label/s will be generated in your account.
1. Log in to your account, click on my Submission Label/s tab and print the official SCA Submission Label/s.
2. The label needs to be attached on each of the box at the time of shipment
3. Once the shipment has been done, please share the tracking details to the competition coordinator on email@example.com
For further assistance, please call us at +1 855 481 1112
Note: You must use the official Submission Label/s that is in your account. For more information on shipping, please visit our Shipping Instructions page.
Early Bird Ends - January 31, 2024
Warehouse Closes - April 28, 2024
Judging Day - May 21, 2024
Winners Announced - June 20, 2024
The delivery address is in the Submission Label/s of your account when the payment is completed. Delivery address is in Chicago.
Please send your samples (2 bottles per entry) to SCA warehouse on or before April 20, 2024.
Goods receiving time: Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm.
*Wines that arrives after the deadline date will not be accepted and refunds will not be issued.
*Official SCA Submission Label/s MUST BE USED and are on the 'My Submission Label' section of 'My account'. You can download and print your Submission Label/s. Please note that your reference number is on the Submission Label/s and it is very important for SCA team to see your Submission Label/s on your box and one copy inside your box. Clearly, label each box of wine using the Submission Label/s. Official SCA Submission Label/s must be used to send samples